Thermo Insulated Board
Insulation system reduces the heat transfer through the envelope of a building. Extruded polystyrene boards have closed cells with common sides and are produced with a fully automated extrusion process in accordance with international specifications and standards.
FEATURES OF THERMAL INSULATION MATERIAL
Here Are The Features Of A Good Insulating Material:
- Water, vapor, and sun’s radiation resistance
- Lightweight and durable
- Follow fire and smoke standards
- Easy and safe to implement
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Provides strength and aesthetic look
The manufacturing process, combined with intrinsic qualities of the static component thermoplastic material gives it predictable performance and high insulating value. Extruded polystyrene has a high resistance to water absorption.
Our Best Solutions
Delivery on Time
ADVANTAGES OF THERMAL INSULATION
- Maintaining temperature, the room feels cooler in summer and warmer in winter than outside.
- Thermal insulation in buildings reduces energy consumption and hence, cuts down utility bills.
- Reduces thermal stress on the roofs and prevents cracks in the roof. It is an easy and cost-effective solution.
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly solution.
- Can be implemented for preventing air leakage in the building.