Insulated Roof Panel
Roof panels are used for both insulation and roofing. They can be distinguished by their regular elevations. High ridges are usually formed by the weight of the panels and serve to strengthen them. Good stability is also important for roof panels since they must withstand various weather conditions.
PARAMETERS & VALUES
- Density – 35 – 40kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity – 0.022 – 0.026w/m2
- Water Absorbency of the Foam – 1% of the Volume
- Core Thickness – 25 | 30 | 50 | 60 | 75 | 85 | 100 | 125 | 150 | 200 |
- Top Skin/Bottom Skin – Slightly Ribbed / Slightly Ribbed
- Compression Resistance – 100KPa
- Tensile Strenght – 100KPa
- Shear Resistance – 100KPa
- Calorific Value – 2MJ/kg as per EN 13501
- Fire Resistance – 750 deg C melting point as per DIN 4102
Our roofing sheets are specially defined and created to be insulated, giving you the necessary international standard, below are our roofing sheets parameters and values, showing quality sheets as our main drive.
Our Best Solutions
Delivery on Time
The space between the two high ridges is known as the low ridge. This is where the core thickness is measured. In order to ensure a seamless transition between two roof panels, there is an overlapping flap on one side of the panel. This lies on top of the adjoining panel.
When it comes to choosing a company that stands out in providing quality insulated roofing sheets, you can count on us to provide such a unique service, clearly guaranteed by the many years of our existence in the Nigerian market and also international market alike.
Why Choose Us
With over 25 years of experience, you can rely on us for your next project. We provide professional roofing sheets and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Financial Responsibility to Our Clients
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- Quality and Value to the Projects We Deliver
- Highest Standards in Cost Control
- On-Time and on Budget
- Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction